Wazzup

11.27.2012

Yo.

Waddup.

Haiz........

Its boring.

Post o-level life isn't turning out to be that great. Definitely not exceeding my expectations.

Ain't got nuthin' much to do at home.

I'm currently working, though.

Beats staying at home and just rotting.

The job's alright. Pays 6 bucks an hour. 6 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Not exactly what I call tough, so its OK. Its just something temporary to pass the time. Gain some hands-on work experience while I'm at it.

Bolt just went back to India after coming back here for some test. Heard he's coming back to stay for good.

Awesome!

Now we can finally go do lunch some day and catch up with each other.

Alright. Imma be watching my anime now.

Zero no tsukaima. It means 'The Familiar of Zero'.

Pretty darn good anime, I suppose. Its got a bit of everything in it. Romance. Action. Mystery.....

Yeah.

Just something else to pass the time.

Till the next time,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews