*_*

12.14.2010

i'm back.
It seems that it has been a long time.
Just finished talking to Aloy a few moments ago.

Now to get down to business.

I noticed there has been a lot of spam(or shit) on the tagboard by "i don't know who". I am settling that and hopefully the admin can do something about it. As from what i seen, they keep increasing.

Also, I would also like to say that I am sorry for not posting for so long. Even though I have posted quite a bit, I am still shy of what I expect to post in a few days. So there's my apology. I am sorry.

Vijay, you mentioned that you wanted to write a book. Let me tell you, it might seem hard at first, but I'm confident you will pull this off. I've met few people that have written books before(relax though, its not a bigshot like J.K Rowling or such) and they do tell me that a draft(lots of it) is really important and crumpled pieces of paper containing ideas will be plenty.

I also think e-books are gay.
JUST GAY.

As gay as umm.
umm..
double rainbows.
Bad pun. This was spontaneous, don't blame me.

Oh yeah, I might be taking the 20km cycle, the non-competitive one, because the fee for the 40km race is bloody expensive. $80 for a goodie bag, a cycling jersey, enabling to cycle on closed roads, to attend a concert, free parking space for bicycles and such is attractive, but I can't even cough up that much money at the moment. Still undecided, but yeah.

I have started my workout, can't tell you what I do, but yes, its to test my problematic left knee. Not many people know this but I do have a problem with my knee. It is too strained after an exercise or too loose when I walk. It cracks massively( as in the"crack!" sound, not cracking of bones) occasionaly. I don't feel confident to cycle long distances at the moment. I stay at 15km for now.

Till another time,
when I post but i don't know when that is,




Me and my left knee.
Faris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews