Crap

11.21.2012

Hey guys.

I know I'm supposed to post.

My computer at home just decided to cock up when I'm about to post.

Right now I'm in school. In New Media Camp.

And its boring as hell.

The Secondary 1 and 2s are having a special effects workshop right now in the New Media studio.

And since upper sec students are exempted, I pounced on the opportunity to post.

The organising committee for this year's camp really isn't up to the cut.

Last year's camp was a whole lot more awesome. 4 days 3 nights to boot.

But sadly, because of a certain fucked-up person in charge of the New Media Club, not only has this years camp been reduced to the normal 3 days 2 nights, its being held from the 21st to 23rd November.

And Prom Night's on the 22nd.

Smack in the bloody middle of camp. Thats why I'm staying for the night today, but leaving tomorrow afternoon to get ready for prom.

Haiz.......

Prom.

The proverbial rite of passage for all high school teenagers to rise to become socially responsible adults.

Life. What a gyp.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to it. The prom, I mean.

The only time of the year where all the girls deliberately dress-up to look as good as they can.

Sounds fine to me.

Till my laptop decides to cooperate,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews