I've got nuthin'

7.12.2011

Hey ma peeps!

Its been a quiet life recently. Real quiet.

So quiet you could almost hear the sounds over at Bharath's house at night.

Nah, I keed about the horny black guy. And his ginormous d***.

Had my 'O' level Chinese orals today.

I wouldn't really say it was a total disaster, but I did stumble a bit on the passage.

And of course, the thing that really pisses me off.

I sure don't know about  other Mother tongues, but during Chinese oral, once you have concluded your points during the conversation segment, the examiner will normally ask you this:

你还有什么要补充的吗?

Pardon me for my lack of racial sensitivity.

This sentence roughly translates to : 'Is there anything else that you might want to add?'

The examiner didn't even have to courtesy of asking me this question, and just told me to take me leave.

I mean, you must be thinking right now: Alright, big f***. So what  if she didn't ask me that question?'

Normally, it would mean that the teacher has heard enough to grade you. Asking this question would allow the student to add on anything that he/she might have missed out.

But of course, seeing as I'm the last student to be tested for the day, it might also mean that the teachers are eager to go home, and therefore wanted to end it fast.

Haiz. Sometimes I worry too much.

Anyways, life is boring. Especially if you have Ms Lang as your A Maths teacher. Or if you had some stupid rookie trainee teach you English.

Damn. Some teachers are really screwed.

But not all of them.

I have not yet forgotten Mr Leong's legacy.

Here's a new rap song I just recently got addicted to.

Its damn nice, if I might add.

Alright. Gotta go.

Don't wanna be late for another day of boring maths lessons now, do we?

Till Bharath gets less horny (fine, maybe not THAT long),
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews