Hey guys

11.27.2012


Hey guys....

Aloy here.......

I've been holding something in for a damn helluva long time........

'O'-LEVELS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!!!

FCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Right. back to business.

I know I haven't been posting here for quite some time now.Been busy with the 'O's.

Yesterday was the final paper. 

And damn, the feeling of completing the 'O's is freaking shiok. That I can tell you.

Imma be able to do whatever I want now. Without holding back. 

No more worrying about having to complete revision. No more fcking boring tuition lessons.

And above all, not having the feel GUILTY anymore about using Facebook and watching anime for 6 hours in a row.

I just feel like going up to some random stranger and say.........

SUCK IT, B!TCH!!!!!

LOL. Pardon my language. I really must learn to control myself.

But hey.

Finally, a chance to just let loose after 4 long years?

You'd think I'd pass on this chance?

Hell no. Not as long Obama's gonna start kissing Romney's @$$.

But hey, I gotta agree the first couple of years of my secondary school life has not been exactly productive.

Blurred as my memory of my lower sec days are, I do remember one thing:

That is i SCREWED UP my studies.

BIG TIME.

But I gotta admit. Last couple of years were pretty much the turning point in my entire secondary school life.

Since June 2011, I've changed. 

I've become less carefree, unlike during sec 1 and 2. I became more aware of my responsibilities, as if I had been weighed down by the burden of taking the 'O's.I started paying more attention in class, in academics, no longer the boy who couldn't give s fck about pretty much anything else besides soccer.

I was finally changing for the better.

I went on to get decent results for my EOY exams last year. Needless to say, my prelim results have also been above average.

I scored 13 points by the way, just in case you were interested.

Yes. 13 points.

13 points isn't even going to get you into most Polytechnic courses these days. Hell no.

But hey. You gotta remember that this is the prelims. And if you must know, Commonwealth teachers set prelim papers like their setting the freaking 'A' levels.

The standards way tough.Especially for the math and science papers. With majority people getting 15 points and above, I can definitely say that my 13 points are enough to land me in the top 50 in my level.

Alas. Its was not to be.

Cause I fucked up my A Math.

Yes. Additional mathematics.

The awful subject that is much dreaded by one particular member of The Community.

But anyways. I guess that tough school papers aren't quite so bad after all.

Especially when the 'O's seems like child's play compared to our school papers.

My senior once told me:

"Commonwealth students cry after doing school papers. But walk out of the 'O' level exam halls laughing at the Cambridge papers."

Touche. 

Hey, that ain't to say that I'm confident of getting like, 8As.

All I'm saying is that, I feel more confident for the 'O's than any other exam I have taken in my life.

That is how well Commonwealth has prepared me.

This is how well Commonwealth has prepared their students.

Not just me. I think this saying goes for most, if not ALL Commonwealthians.

Haiz...........

It seems like only yesterday when I was ushered into the school gates by my mum.

And now here I am. Already graduated.

Haiz........

Well, Imma be nostalgic another day. 

Cuz right now, its party time. =) ^^

Gonna go play me some basketball now. Haven't been shooting hoops for a helluva long time.

Till our fates cross paths, (which I suppose is gonna be pretty soon)
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews