Dammit

10.25.2011

Hey guys.

Currently writing this post in school.

You might be thinking why I ain't writing this at home. Thats cause I've been banned from using com at home for a indefinite amount of time.

I don't wanna say much about it, cause I'm bloody pissed. It freaking sucks not being able to write posts regularly in the comfort of my home.

So I'm sorry, guys. I really am. I'm not gonna be able to post as frequently, so please forgive me. I ain't enjoying this anymore than you guys.

This post is gonna be a short one, as school is about to close for the night.

Fuck siah. I just can't believe that I'm gonna miss what might possibly be the greatest and most exciting event in my entire life.

Yep, thats right. I won't be able to attend SNSD's Asia Tour concert.

Freaking SM entertainment pushed the concert date forward to this December, instead of February 2012.

So now I'm faced with three pressing problems.
1). Since the date has been moved forward, it means that I also have less time to save up sufficient money for the concert.
2). The concert is gonna be happening during the school holidays, which means that a hell lot more people are gonna have time to make it to the concert, which inexorably(yes, I know its a big word)means that the concert tickets are gonna be snapped up faster than.......sweaters in the middle of winter.
3). Even though end of year exams are over, my results aren't good enough to get parental consent for this concert.

And with the fact that prime tickets for their concert costs well above $200, its gonna take me a freaking miracle to be able to see the 9 angels live.

Damn, man. And this is gonna be about as close to them as I'm ever gonna get in my lifetime.

I feel so bad whenever I think of Taengoo.........how I'll never gonna be able to see her, and hold her hand, or live together happily ever after.....

Sorry, I'm just Trollin'.

I'll definitely write again when I have more time and material. But for now I've gotta get going.

But before I go, Imma gon' leave you guys with the more recent SNSD MV, called The Boys.


The damn cool thing is, they have it in both English and Korean.

And let me tell you; Taeng and Fany just doesn't get any hotter than this.

Until our fates cross paths,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews