Turtles.

2.09.2012

Yes, Turtles. Everyone loves Turtles. Especially when they are used as a post title for no apparent reason.



See what I'm talking about, huh? You know you didn't.

So, like most of y'all probably feeling right now, the pressure's starting to kick in. And for me, seeing as my 'O's' come in May, I think it's about time to go Fast and Furious and hit top gear, but still I'm lingering in second gear.

The even tougher choice than MCQ comes when I sit down and think, which freaking JC do I go to? I'm not gonna go to a Poly and ITE's are out of the damn picture. Maybe your right Faris. Too early to think about all this bullshit now.

So, lets shove studies up our asses for a while, and loosen our belts. No, not for the night, no. Don't go and start creating weird scenarios in your head. Yet.

Now, I was thinking. You know how some women say ''All guy's are the same'' ? Well, men do it too, but very few of them. More women say it. I was just sort of wondering, Women, who asked you to fucking try them all? Not ours the fault now, huh?

I keed them Blondies !!!

Let's go back to Turtles. Now, us Homo Sapiens, tend to underestimate Turtles. Just because they lay eggs, and have floppy flippers that look like, nevermind. That doesn't mean Turtles are inferior to us. Becuase, of the following reasons.

1) Turtles can make friends with Nemo; You can't. Turtle 1 - 0 We.
2) Turtles can lay eggs; You can't. Turtle 2 - 0 We.
3) Turtles can bury their eggs in sand and leave them alone; You can't. Turtle 3 -  0

So, that's a hattrick and enough for Team Turtle.

Gosh, what's happening to me? Well, we're Faris, Aloysius and Vijay, and we post random shit. If we don't post, don't blame us.



LIKE A BOSS


Nos Vemos Amigo.
Hasta la tortugas vuelan, Vijay.

P,S SPANISH FTW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews