Sian

1.28.2012

Hey people.

I'm nearly done with the first round of mastery tests. Still got two more of 'em to go. A math and Geography.

Haiz.......

Haven't really been studying for any of them mastery tests so far. I feel like a bloody slacker.

Just lost out to some girl in my class for English. She got 32, I got 28. Dammit.

I ain't used to losing to people in English. Looks like I've gotta up my game even more.

Nowadays its just been Taeny, Taeny and more Taeny for me.


+
                                                                            =

There's a simple equation that my life wouldn't be complete without.

Aaaahhhh TAENY <3 <3 <3 ^^

I seriously dunno whats my problem.

Alright. Nuf said. I gotta get meself doing some proper revision, if I'm gonna be trashing people in more mastery tests.

Bye.

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews