Woman in JUST T-shirts, and nothing else, are HOT.

12.25.2010

Aloysius, I know your obsession and infatuation for Selena Gomez. Therefore, I advice you to visit this website :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?searchPhrase=selena+gomez
                    OR
http://selenagomez.com/

It works you know...

Anyway, I am really into beautiful and hot women nowadays, seeing that I am deprived of man's most wanted ability. The ability, Bharath Ram, has perfected. Yes, THAT. And, I have more chances to have that ability, after looking at gorgeous goddesses.

And if I am allowed to swear on this blog, (1) FUCK YOU LA FARIS BIN IDIOT! POST LA RETARD FUCKTARD.

If I am not ,
Respected Faris Izzuddin Bin Mohammed Aidit,
The members of the community kindly request you to post more often on the blog. For more information, please look at (1).

Yours swearingly,
Vijay

Yeah....

And I am waiting for the highly anticipated next series of the Fantastic Four. Fantastic Four : The Invisible Woman is NUDE!

WAIT , what!? But, I would appreciate if that happened anyway. She is finger lickin' good. Sorry KFC.

And, rumours that say

'' Teen stars Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are together : The love ''

CAN GO SUCK IT.

Yes, because that is like saying Ron Jeremy and I are in love and have had ***.

Wait, NO. That is only a metaphor, and I do not believe it.

Anyways, sport now :

As Azfar says, the PUCE faced Rafael Benitez, yes him has yet been sacked again. Man, does he ever do ANYTHING worthwile. Anyway, he has been replaced by Leonardo as Inter Milan Coach.

Samir Nasri sucks. So does Carlos Tevez. They both wear condoms on their necks, trying to prevent unsafe sex.

For more information, please visit the various sites, of Soccer, or Football.

And for my book :

I have made a decision ; sorry if i did not consult any of you. That is to start publishing the book, only when I am out of my parents control. Yes, for I need to write into detail. Details like, bharath flashing, etc...

And I will release it to the whole world part by part. As in, first Singapore. Then Hong Kong, then antartica. Maybe not Antartica, but you get the point. Then I will sell translated editions. And money is mine...

Till Then ,
Vijay Hari Sudan,
Accessories Sold Separately, batteries not included.

P.S Try watching the movie, '' Jingle all the way '' on the internet. It is awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews