Dang

6.08.2011

Hey people.

I'm back.

Damn.

Can't believe the bloody teachers gave us so much fcking homework.

I've got projects for four of my subjects, while I have assignments for the other four.

And also a bloody CME project to boot.

This ain't a holiday anymore.

More like a lousy excuse for asking us to stay home and do work.

Seriously. Its as if we hadn't already had enough freaking stress studying for mid-years. Why can't they just give us a well-earned rest?

Assholes.

Projects are already a pain in the ass. It doesn't help much if you're classmates or groupmates aren't cooperative.

Last-minute jobs are what I'm trying my best now to avoid. I know I should've started a hell long time ago. But a battle between procrastination and initiative will always end in victory for the former.

Which is why I'm sorta regretting it now.

Dammit.

I've lately found a new way to vent my anger.

To listen to heavy metal music.

For those of you readers who've heard about it but haven't actually listened to any, I've included a music video to aid in your understanding.


Cool, huh?

But this genre of music is like, the polar opposite of the stuff SNSD makes.



The sheer cuteness of SNSD obviously doesn't mix with the screaming and death-related themes of heavy metal, you might think.

But I still enjoy both.

Which is why I think I'm amazing........in a sense.

Damn.

I'll cut this post short. 

I have to make amends for lost time.

Next time,
Aloy





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews