Aw damn

6.18.2011

Supp, you bastards.

Nah, I keed , I keed.

I'm starting to run outta openings. Thats all I've got.

Thanks so much, Bolt, for showing us some sexy hot rides on your last post. Something to freshen up this dreary page, no doubt.

Seems procrastination's turnin' out to be an even bigger pain-in-the-ass than I thought it would be.

Fuck.

Sorry for the unsightly four letter word I used just now.

But I can hardly find a more suitable word to describe my current situation right now.

After three weeks of absolutely zero productive activities have left my to regret my decisions not to start on those fcked-up projects sooner.

I wasted nearly three-quarters of my June holidays screwin' off.

Now I'll be paying the price once school reopens.

I think Jerry'll agree with my how fcked-up the Biology project is.

Aside from a gaping hole in the instructions provided for the students, when I emailed my dumbass biology teacher requiring clarification, she just told me 'Refer to the instructions sent to you'.

Dickhead.

If  the instructions were clear enough, I wouldn't be wasting my time and effort trying to clarify matters.

Thats why. I feel my holidays are screwed.

Hope this can cheer you up.

Yes, yes.

I am well aware that the title of the video is, indeed, 'Gubne chicken commercial'.

Just ignore the facts that there's apparently no chicken. Just 9 girls havin' a dance battle.

But hey, you don't see ME complaining.

Serious.

Haiz......

Till next time,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews