Ding...

6.17.2011

Nope it is not Aloy.

Not Faris either. ( You better be happy I remembered you here Malay... )

So, you can really guess now.

Yeah, so what? You guessed who wrote this post. Big deal baby.

Nah, that's just my fingers messing around.

Anyway, it has not been a good month, since school started for me this month, and I am loathing every moment of it.  Gee...

I used to complain that I had CCA, supplementary, remedial and all there. Now, I'd pay my balls for those. I'd take those anytime.

Well going on to more serious matters, Rebecca Black's '' Friday '' was removed from Youtube, due to a disagreement between the Music Label, and Miss Black.

Yep, that's gonna change the world, that will...

Why don't they go and have a fight with... I don't know...Bieber, Cyrus...Messi and Villa in the shower...

I'm just saying

I KEED THE BARCA PLAYERS...

But you know what will never change the world?



THE LAMBORGHINI CARAMELO !!! V4 ENGINE SPORTS BIKE BY THE GRAND BULL ITALIAN CAR MAKERS!!! THIS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!!!


Umm...Maybe not...

But it is HOT !!! Caramelo happens to be the name of a breed of bull... Something that Lamborghini is all about.


This, is a Bugatti Veyron apparently. If you do not happen to know the name, you have no use living...

This is THE fastest street legal car in the world. And it looks like a beauty.

BUT, the automatic transmission model has been released... That sucks it does...

Till I get a Caramelo with  Bugatti engine,
It is Vijay...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews