Common Test.

7.28.2011

Because I don't have them, Imma' be a bitch and rub it in.

No Bharath. Not they way you think of it.

Nah, I won't rub it in. Cos' I am a fearless bastard.

Seemingly, the land of blacks which of course, undoubtedly is black, seems to get more boring everyday. And being an 'O' level students REALLY HELPS A LOT.

It doesn't. One day, after I receive my results, I'm gonna go to the principal of the school, and stuff my middle finger up ( No not where you think ) her ass. ( Okay you probably thought that.)

Anyway, nothing much interesting in life, unless you count waking up and smelling fresh cow pat on your doorstep as interesting, has been going on.

So, lets talk about.... Them cars....

Yea.

We'll be talking about Top Fuel drag racing cars. These babies are so hot, they accelerate from standstill to 100 MPH ( that's an M you see there ), in as fast as 0.7 seconds. ( That's a decimal point you see there ). They don't run on your average petrol. That's for losers. They run on Nitromethane and methanol. The top speed record is 333MPH so far.

And, lets move on to American Muscle. Yea. Muscle cars refer to a class of cars which are built for their high performance and luxury. We open our jaws wide at hearing a BMW 3-series is 2.8 L. Well, these bad boys, have a dick dropping 5.0 to 8.2 L  V8 engines.



This is the Chevy Yenko Camaro. May look ol' skool to you. But your braing is then nowhere near as them engines.


And I also found this on the Internet, and began to appreciate its value.

It is this youtube channel.
\
http://www.youtube.com/user/nijam131


We all know who this belongs to ...

Haha...I love the internet

Bb frm vj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews