bored........again

7.27.2011

Hey guys.

Its the end of Common Test week.

WOOHOOO!..........not.

It maybe 'WOOHOO' now. But once we get our results back, the nightmare continues.

After asking Mrs Toh about our Chemistry Common Test results today, the look on her face sufficed to tell us that our results, put it bluntly, sucks balls.

And I ain't doubting that any of our other papers are any the more satisfactory.

So yeah. In other words, Common Test 3 has turned out to be just another bloody fiasco.

But of course, there's only myself to blame.

Who told me to start studying only 3 days before the tests? Who told me to fuck up even the simplest of papers?

Haiz..........

Procrastination. A student's biggest bloody nightmare.

Which is why Imma gettin' an early head-start for end-of-years. I'm gonna take a leaf outta Mr Leong's book, and start my revision a solid month before end-of-years starts.

That'll gimme a head-start over the rest of the competition.

...................unless, of course........

They've all started revision earlier than me.

Then in that case, I'm left with nothing to say.

Till my marks get higher than Bharam's erections,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews