I'm back!

4.13.2011

Yo guys.

Yes. I know I haven't been posting on The Community lately.

In fact, none of us have been posting lately.

But since me mums starting to get over me losing my wallet, I might be able to use the com more frequently nowadays.

But just don't count on daily, or even weekly updates.

If you wanna pester someone, go bother the malay. He claims to have no time to post.

I beg to differ.

Yeah, I do admit I might not be regularly posting. But the malay is another matter altogether.

His last post was a MONTH ago, so Faris, if you're reading this, its time you'd better get your lazy ass of that chair and start posting.

I know you have a schedule. I have a schedule. Vijay has a schedule. We all have our own things to do, assignments to complete and our own interests to pursue.

And don't you forget. I still have a freaking soccer team to manage.

So don't complain.

Right.

Here I am wishing all the choir people a sucessful SYF season, and I hope they'll bring back a Gold With Honours for comonwealth!

The band people didn't do so well, though. They only got silver.

Ok. I'll post another time when I'm free.

Logging off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews