Jealousy and Thanks.

4.21.2011

Hey ladies and gentlemen, and f****** trolls out there. It is, I, Vijay, the, um... Forget it.

Anyway, Thanks Aloysius for your post. Knew I could always count on you. [ Though teachers can't for their homework ;) ]


Next, don't be an ass for regretting over punching Yi Peng. You stood up for justice, you did. I have to say this.
If he wanted to fight without a reason, I would have said ''Drop it''. But since he challenges weaker opponents, what you did was no more wrong than writing '' 1+1=2 ''...

And yes, I am jealous, since Aloysius has been doing all the posts. Well, majority of them actually. So, Imma try overtake his post count.

I know this is a short post, but it is part of my plan.

I am changing mentally, but I hope I can overcome myself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews