Dejected

5.20.2011

'LO guys. It is me, Vijay again. Don't expect the Malay to post in this year, or the next, or the year after. He is being a.. MALAY.

I never knew days could fly past so goddamned fast. It feels like only yesterday I got here. But I am leaving in another 3 days. Monday that is. 

Optimistically, I can stay. But realistically, I cannot stay on. Due to some reasons I'd prefer not to share.

But there is one thing I can celebrate about. 

That is.... 

WAIT FOR IT.... (Drumrollz please )

TITLE NUMBER 19!!! 

Yes. Manchester United have finally knocked Liverpool of their fucking perch, like Sir Alex promised all those years ago. Never misses a trick, that man.

With Barca coming up, and confidence & adrenaline running high, I don't see a reason why wee should lose the Champions League Final on 28.

Enough about Football, or SAH-KER as those Americans call it. 

bmw hp2 sport right front quarter
Ah, yes, The BMW HP2. 

If  Taeyeon could help Aloy, this can help me. Look at that. Simply magnificent. 

It is a pity Supercar companies like Lamborghini and Ferrari don't manufacture Bikes.

Oh. And the latest series of the Fast and Furious franchise has launched.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE...

FAST FIVE !!!

Is that a Ford Mustang with Top-Engine Turbocharger?

But if there is somethings that can make me feel un-dejected. It is Fast Cars, Fast bikes. Fast moving things. Anything fast.

And Last but not Least, Thank you everyone who came to see me, and showed me support and Loyalty. 

Thank you very much.

Truth be told, I never actually received much attention in my life. That's a different story altogether, and I don't wanna bore the Jizz out of you.

Thank you Rayson and Yue Kian for coming to the airport. 
 
Thank you Zhen Bang for organizing Moon United outing. 

Thank you Aloysius for forgetting about your back injury to play football with me. 
Thank you all unnamed people here.

Finally, thank you Moon United, for sticking with me till this far.

I do not know if I might come back again. Most Probably not. But I don't care. 

But there is still one little bug in my mind. A MOONCAKE match. That was one of the Primary reasons I came here.I know Moon Utd is ready. But even though Halal Pork were, they never really showed much interest.

I mean, I know it can be boring for them. But that is the only thing I am asking of them. Nothing else.

This is life I guess. You were right Mr Rafeek.

You always are.

Yours Sadly, dejectedly, disappointedly, and happily,
Vijay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews