ME!!!

3.15.2011

Yo, I realize I ain't been posting nothing lately. So I thought I gotta, you know, try and post whenever I get the time.

 And recently, as y'all know, I was into Motorbikes. Well, I ain't outta it. But, I am also into ACTION MOVIES. I have just finished watchin' the ROCKY Series. I'll tell you this. Any of you guys, need this thing called INSPIRATION, I'll tell you. Watch the damn thing.

Next up is Rambo, then The Expendables, then I'll be off to Arnold Schwarzenegger's works. Here are a few still from the movie.




I gotta run on those steps some day.



That's all ROCKY for today..

Wait, doncha hit close yet. I ain't done talking nothing...

I aint did my part on Motorbikes yet.

1)The Suzuki Hayabusa
1300 cc
Front Double Disc brakes
Back single disc brake


2) Yamaha R1


3)Kawasaki Ninja


Yep, thats bikes for today.

GOODBYE !!!

Oh, and I'm Vijay and I approve this message.

P.S, ALOYSIUS, John Cena is far better then the Underweartaker....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews