Gentlemen. Start your engines.

3.25.2011

I am beginning to divulge deeper into the mechanisms of automobiles. Truly, like Arthur Weasley once said,

'' Ingenious, these muggles. Fascinating, how they get along without magic. ''

One of the mighty creations of man. Rather Complex, like maths, but easy if you like it. So brilliant, yet so complex. I am truly amazed.

Then engine of a car, are as important, as SOMETHING  is to Bharath. But I shall not go on talking about engines here, for if you wanted me to blabber shit, you will have to pay me money.

Anyway, as I have been trollin' to many people, readers of this blog ought to know, the temperature over here. Well, ladies and gentlemen, it is a nice 38 degree Celsius. Imagine a temperature hotter than your body temperature. It is gonna burn your head. If you cracked an egg on your head an went walking at midday, you can be sure of fried eggs.

Leaving that crap about India aside, I am happy that Aloysius here, has taken my advice to go and watch Rocky. I advice all the readers of this blog to watch it too. It gives you supreme, unnerving confidence, that can ''Rattle your ancestors'', and make you feel like '' Your gonna kiss the express train''.

I don't know why, but I have a sudden obsession, fanaticism about engines, of motorbikes and cars.

So that's why, I'mma' gonna end this post with this self-made quote.

'' When you're slow, its always best to turn on your turbochargers and release your nitrous''

I am Vijay ( Bolt ) and I approve this message. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews