HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TAEYEON!!!!!!

3.11.2011

Wazzup guys!

Yes, it is my darling Taengoo's birthday today.

Alright, her birthday was actually yesterday, so this is a belated birthday wish. But still, its the thought that counts.

Right?

Anyways, I haven't been posting lately, as I've been busy with homework and stuff.

I don't even have time to hold trainings.

Fish.

That, and the fact that Mr Leong has just unreasonably confiscated my soccer ball for no good reason during A Maths on Wednesday.

On Tuesday, Liang Lu just happens to be out of Singapore, so I don't have any CCA on that day. I went out with Ray to go buy a soccer ball from IMM, before going back to school and depositing it back into the classroom.

The next morning, during A Maths class, he just happened to be patrolling the back of the class as Miss Lin was talking, then he saw the banthu lying in the recycle bin.

And he had to confiscate it, just when I was about to hold a training session after school.

Yes, I respect him and all, but if he does that one more time, I might just flip him the finger.

I mean, WHAT THE FISH IS THIS?!

Confiscating a soccer ball when we weren't even any where near it?!

I guess I should've been more careful after seeing him confiscate Kok Yi's ball at morning assembly. Should've stashed it in the locker or something, or his it outta sight.

But I'm still pissed at him for just taking our ball away.

It ain't fair, man. Its not as if he hasn't got his own balls, right?

Haiz.....maths teachers are nutters.

I've also been MIA from between the goalposts these few days. Strained my lower back. It now hurts like f*ck whenever I do strenuous activities or make any rigorous movements. It hurts even while sitting down, and needless to say, goalkeeping is outta the question.

But I'll make good use of this holiday period to get back in shape, and start training as soon as possible, preferably by term 2 week 1.

Darn.


This is a birthday tribute for Taengoo's 23rd birthday. Great pics, and nice music, hope you enjoy.

As she becomes a year older, she improves in her skills, both singing-wise and dancing-wise. Her immense beauty will only become enhanced (is this even possible?) as she matures into a better person (which is quite impossible, as she's already perfect) and her natural talents can only improve (they can't; she's perfect) as Taeyeon turns a year older. I hope for Taengoo that, as she turns 23, she will have a bright future ahead, and continue to succeed as the Kid Leader of SNSD.


TAENG JJANG!!!!

TAEYEON SARANGHAE!!!!

TAENGOO FTW!!!!!

Right. 

*Ahem**ahem*

I'm Aloy, and I'd like to wish my darling Taengoo a very happy 23rd birthday.

Peace out,
Your favourite goalie






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews