Demons of my past

3.18.2011

Hey my peeps.

Waddup.

Yes, I know about the ominous title and all, but hey.....

That's how I've been feeling for the whole of past week.

Having to study for the upcoming common test is stressful. Studying with so damn many distractions around me is just making my life harder.

Firstly, I've got the com, which I've been feeling the uncontrollable urge to use every now and then(don't we all?). Next up, I've got my extremely comfy-looking bed and fluffy dinosaur plushy that I just can't bear to squeeze. Also, the fact that I needa be going out every other day isn't really helping.

Just today, I've been out to mediacorp to go support commonwealth in a chinese-based competition where the top three representatives from every school get together to pit their wits against each other. Our opponents today were Nanyang girls, Presbyterian, Victoria(no, not Victoria's Secret) and some other school, which name I forgot.

In short, we got thrashed by Nanyang girls with a final score of 160-65.

I just found out from my mum when I got back that the lowest PSLE aggregate score there was 262.

No wonder we got the crud beat outta us.

Never mind. That aside, I'e also been asked to go back to school on Monday for maths remedial. Wednesday was reserved for the Chemistry learning journey to Jurong Island, which got cancelled, by the way, cuz the stupid security guards denied us clearance. Then today was the trip to mediacorp.

So with the whole week booked, I seriously cannot find time to settle down and do my work properly. I'm that kinda guy that gets distracted very easily, so I really can't concentrate with all this going on all week.

Furthermore, next week's common tests are all gonna be held during two consecutive lessons in the morning.

WTF IS CHEAH MEILENG THINKING?!?!?!

That stupid ass.

Yeah.

So you guys can see why I'm so darn nervous. I have the feeling that Imma gonna end up failing even more subjects than I did for the previous common test.

I don't wanna end up like the state I was in during sec two, where I got a huge slump in results, especially during mid-year. That was when I started slacking off, goofin around instead putting in some solid hours for proper revision and consolidation of my homework. That was the period when I was no different from a Normal stream student, just whiling and wasting all my precious time away, wondering around aimlessly, without a purpose.

Like I said. I don't wanna re-live the demons of my past. I wanna start over fresh, start over a new guy. I don't wanna be someone who just slacks around all day like yipeng. I wanna be someone who is diligent and hardworking, and top the class regularly. Only then can I gain respect. From both my peers and teachers.    

Right.

Nuf' said.

Hey, VJ,

You said that Cena wil never lose to the Undertaker. Lets compare their accolades, then we'll see:

Undertaker:


The Undertaker is undefeated at WrestleMania with an 18–0 record. Calaway is an eight-time world champion: a four-time WWF/E Champion and three-time World Heavyweight Champion as The Undertaker, and a one-time USWA Unified World Heavyweight Champion as Master of Pain. The Undertaker is also a one-time WWF Hardcore champion, and a seven-time world tag team champion: a six-time WWF World Tag Team Champion, and one-time WCW World Tag Team Champion. The Undertaker was the winner of the 2007 Royal Rumble and became the first man to win the Rumble at number 30. He has been named by WWE as the greatest big man of all time.[6] Calaway is also the only active wrestler who appeared on the company's very first RAW program, who is still with WWE today.


John Cena:


In WWE, Cena has won sixteen championships in total, including nine World Titles (having won the WWE Championship seven times and the World Heavyweight Championship twice). In addition, Cena has also won the WWE United States Championship three times,[8] and is a four-time Tag Team Champion, having held the World Tag Team Championship twice (once withShawn Michaels, once with Batista),[9] and the WWE Tag Team Championship twice (once withDavid Otunga and once with The Miz). Cena also won the 2008 Royal Rumble match, and is a two-time Superstar of the Year Slammy Award winner (2009 and 2010).


Yes, I know that its all copy-paste. But I don't really have the luxury of time to properly write down all their accomplishments and achievements one-by-one. Especially not when we're talking about two great wrestlers with amazing histories.


I like John Cena for his great work ethics, his never-say-die attitude and his amazing athleticism. I admire the Undertaker cause he's strong as hell, is an amazing striker and is feared by everyone in WWE. 




Its getting late. And me com's starting to act all weird on me. 


So I'll be logging off soon.


Oh yes. 



Aren't these two just cuteness overdose?!

You might have already noticed that my darling Taengoo's one of them. The other one's Tiffany, a fellow teammate from SNSD. They're really close, and some go as far as saying that they're like husband and wife!

It is definitely obvious that they're very close. But what I believe is that since Tiffany is one of the youngest, Taeyeon is just looking out for her, sorta like a big sister. 

I found myself gradually watching more and more of Tiffany's videos. She's another 'brighter-than-gems' member of SNSD, so I really hope you guys can go check out some of their songs, especially the duets. Their  combined voices are nothing like you've heard before. So just sit back, relax, and allow yourself to be serenaded by the voice of two angels.

TAENY FTW!!!! TAENY JJANG!!!!


I'm Aloysius, and I approve of TaeNy's blinding cuteness.

Signing off,
your favourite goalie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews