Things are not always what they seem

8.03.2011

Hey guys.

About that blog title, I feel that its becoming more and more prevalent nowadays. Things ARE truly not what the seem to be.

But that story's for another time. On a another note,............

I've got me Common Test papers back!

Well, half of them, anyways.........

Here's the current score:

1). English-C5
2). Additional mathematics-D7
3). Biology-A2
4) Geography-B4

Yeah, I know. Pretty average, you'd think. But according to my own predictions, my results were really unexpected.

See the bio paper up there with the distinction? Yeah. I thought I was gonna fail that one.

And the Geog paper with a measly B4? I was rather hoping for full marks on that one.

So my expected marks and the actual results are kinda screwed, in other words.

But never mind. There is still lots of room for improvement, as you can see. I'll definitely try my best to score highest for me EOYs.

Pretty lofty goals, you'd think. But I believe in my self. I can do it!

Damn, I've been watching WAY too much anime.

Haiz.........

And I've still got that bloody bio project left undone.

But what the heck. Its freaking late, and I've still got school tomorrow.

So till our fates cross paths,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews