4 hours of sleep a day,

8.04.2011

Yep. From an ample 8 hours a day, I have been reduced to half of that.  Homework, study... They give me the chills...

And yea mate, Aloy. Procrastination is man's best friend and worst enemy.

But sometimes you just can't help it when 10 Biology worksheets, 3 computer notes, 2 chemistry worksheets, 1 physics assignment, and an English essay are give today for tomorrows homework.

I have also gone on a record, by telling my teacher, if she could do that much homework in a day. But, I paid the price by standing outside the class. I am pretty accustomed to that, seeing from my experiences in Singapore.

That's a whole different story altogether.

If I could, I would rip facebook apart. It just kills my time. It makes time travel at the speed of...I dunno...faster than ram can see mamtha and shoot?

But you've gotta agree with this Indian on that, don't ya'?

Don't bother scrolling down further. Nothing more to read, as this post ends here.

With Miles to go Before I sleep,
Vijay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews