Them hot cars

8.15.2011

Yo peeps.

Goodness knows why, but I've taken up an interest in cars recently.

Well.....alright, more like in the last ten minutes.

But it was after reading me dad's car magazines, that I saw a couple of pretty cool cars.

Of course, being the automobile idiot I am, Imma have the pros give me a status report on these few cars.

And when I say 'the pros', y'all know damn well who I'm gonna call.

Yep. Thats Right.

The Special One, the great Vijay himself!

@VJ: I mean, I ain't all that hooked on cars. At least not as much as you. But I'm hoping that you could explain a bit more about these cars to me, and maybe we could have, like, you know.......a section every couple weeks or so where we talk about the newest cars on the market.

Here's the first one:
Not bad, huh?

I meant as in the car, NOT the girl.

The lambhorgini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera.

It don't take an expert on cars to tell that this is one sweet ride.

And here's the second one: 
The Maserati GranTurismo MC.

Thats all for this post. 

So I hope VJ will use his knowledge to enlighten us on these two sport cars, and hopefully get the readers into cars and stuff too.

Right.

Its late. 

So Imma make haste, and zhao.

Till the next we meet,
Aloy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews