Them cars again

8.23.2011

Hey people.

Sorry if I haven't been posting on The Community lately. In fact, no of the members have been posting regularly.

But its no surprise, what with all the worksheets and stuff. Bolt just received a ball-smacking 23 worksheets lat week to complete.

Goodness know what them Bungla assholes are thinking.

But then again, we students can't do shit about homework, can we? Its not as if we're given any choice.

Went to 3P today just to squeeze their class hamster. Damn, I haven't held a hamster since I was 10.

Brings back good memories, I can tell you. Those things are just so darn warm and cute and fluffy and cuddly and furry and soft...........

Well, you get the point. Hamsters are cool.

But enough about them hamsters.

I'm here for the cars.

And just like last week, I've got two other sizzling hot cars coming up for you guys in this post.


Firstly, its the Porsche Carrera Gt 8.

Looks freaking awesome, huh?

But I've got something even better.

Drumroll, please............

And next, the Lamborghini Gallardo Lp570-4 Spyder Performante.


Sweet, huh?

The latter has a sharper look compared to the first. The well-defined contours and sleek design of the Gallardo definitely's got style.

But I don't know exactly how the two match up in terms of power and speed.

Cuz you all agree that speed-demons are what we all look out for in these exotic sports cars.

I'll stop here, and leave the rest to Bolt.

So for the time being, Imma be MIA for quite a while.

FLUFFY HAMSTERS FTW!!!!!!!

Till our fates cross paths,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews