FINALLY!!!!!!

12.29.2011

Damn! Finally!

My bros have posted!

Man, its been great hearing from you guys after a long while.

But sad to say, I've gotta keep me post (relatively) short and sweet this time round, seeing as I've only been given a measly half hour to use the computer (of which 10 minutes have already been spent on Facebooking).

First thing I gotta address.

Faris, next time please get on of those pop-ups that block users if they're under the age of 18.

Damn, talk about X-rated!

You weren't kidding when you said X-rated.

Next please include a warning at least, for our underage readers.

LOL. Miranda Kerr is still hot, no doubt. Hot as in; fresh-out-of-the oven-HOT. Sizzling, if you prefer a more appropriate term.

And this is for Vijay:...........

Damn, bro! I didn't know you were a romantic!

I mean, I never imagined you as the lovey, mushy type......

You know, those people who are all tough and macho on the outside, but all soft and gooey on the inside.

No offence, though. I mean, its great, you know what I mean. I'm not sure if I can confidently claim that I've been in love before, I totally understand you, man.

Its like the girl is perfect, the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Everything she does seem so graceful, so holy.....

And DAMN, MAN! POEMS?! This just ain't the Vijay I know anymore, man.

The old Vijay would NEVER write poems. I can't even imagine.

Of course, that isn't to say that I prefer the old you.

"To each his own", as the old saying goes. Whoever that girl is, I'm sure you're doing the right thing.

After all, we all gotta have our own motivation in life, especially during tough times like this, you know, what with the ''O's coming up and all that bullsh*t.

The life of a student just freaking sucks. We all agree to that, but hey! Ain't nothing we can do to change that.

So if this girl of yours is someone worth dying for, someone worth going to the ends of the world for, someone who, because of her, makes you wanna just turn your life around, and work toward better improving yourself, then I say go for it.

We'll be behind you all the way, bro.

I've got my own goddess, anyways.


KOREAN GODDESS FTW!!!!

Right.

Looks like my time here is up. I guess I'll be posting again on New Year's day, just like I did last year.

Till our fate cross paths,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews