2012

1.01.2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!! OH YEAH, 2012 FTW!!!!!!!! TTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ahem*.

Right.

Get a hold of yourself, Aloy.

But damn, the year has passed in a flash. Its like, one minute I'm in Sec 3, getting all nervous about taking the 'O's and shit.

Now I'm a Sec 4, and facing the harsh reality of actually SITTING for my 'O's. It was like the holidays never came.......

Bloody hell, how time flies, huh?

Looking back on the past year, I've figured that I haven't been all that good.

I've improved in my studies, definitely. I've become more of a team player and learn how to better prioritise and handle responsibility.

Sure, I've also had my fair share of messing up and screwing things up, BIG TIME. But I've also learnt that, hey, who hasn't experienced screwing up before? Everybody's gotta have to screw up at times. We're only human.

But most importantly, I've learnt that when life knocks you down, you gotta get right back up. Over the past one year, I've faced some difficult times, both at home and at school.

But hey. Life's a b*tch. We all gotta live with that.

Next year, its gonna be even more of a b*tch, seeing as the 'O's draw ever closer, bringing with it an ominous sense of foreboding and impending doom.

So I guess we seniors have all gotta start working real hard to improve ourselves. I hope to go to a respectaable JC after secondary school, although I still don't really know which JC I wanna go to. ACJC sounds like a pretty good choice, although I'm still wondering if its gonna be a long shot.......

But anywho, its a new year. A fresh start (damn, I sound like the principal on the first day of school).

I'm gonna work towards being a better me. Both academics-wise and personality-wise.

No more hot-headed dushbag will you guys be seeing. Tomorrow when I get back to school, you guys are gonna see the better side of Aloy. I'll change for the better, and thats a promise.

No more staying back after school to play soccer(well, maybe sometimes) or Vanguard, just plain, unadulterated mugging till my 'O's are over.

So my new year resolutions? Lemme see......

1). Pwn everyone in studies
2). Erm.......
3). Get better in terms of physical condition. Damn, I swear after 2 months of slacking at home, I'm starting to bear slight resemblance to Siddarrth. Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating a little.......
4). Stop screwing up
5). Become a better person

Alright. Those are my new year resolutions. God save my soul if i don't stick with my resolutions.

So yeah. I wanna thank all our great readers for sticking with us through the past year, I truly appreciate it. I know The Community isn't exactly the most updated blog, so please forgive us, cause this year, we gon' be updating even less, seeing as me, Bolt and the malay have got our 'O's coming up in just 9 months, and our prelims in 6. 

And, in good spirit of celebrating and ushering in the New Year, I'm playing this song.





 Yeah, man! 2012 ain't the end of the world! (but of course we're gonna party like its the end of the world after the 'O's).

Oh, and BTW, I know K-pop probably isn't everyone's thing. But here's a song I'd like to introduce to you all.
Taken from SNSD's latest album, 'The Boys', this song is cute and cheerful, something to brighten up the New Year.

Cause I asked Taeyeon to be my girlfriend, and she'll 'SAY YES'!

TAEYEON!!!! WOOOOOTS!


Right.

So I wish you guys all a very happy New Year. May all your wishes come true! (damn, did that sound corny).

Till next time, Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews