Why I'm M.I.A ( An X-rated Post)

12.25.2011

First of all, the malay is sorry that he is M.I.A. It has been a helluva holiday, both full of traveling fun and catching up on studies 'cause I'm way behind. Also I've grown tired of the blog writing. I just cant write long posts like my bros Vijay and Aloy. me posts ain't long and read-worthy. So i shall try my best.

So this holiday, I get to go to Taiwan. which was great, considering the fact that i have not taken a ride on a plane for so long. And what better way to spend it than to go with friends! Sid, prashat, aaron, aloy, me. I mean, its a first time experience. I have never been on an overseas trip with friends. Since I decided not to go to Cambodia because of certain reasons ( I couldn't fill up the "marks obtained in exams" column), i felt that applying for the Taiwan trip really made my day. Taiwan is fucking shiok and I cant wait to save up and go again with my homies if possible.


That aside, I have to admit I havent been studying like a mad bitch since the holidays started. Now I'm damn worried. I did studying, but not as much as i expected. Sigh. The love-hate life of a student. Thankfully i was able to promote. So i feel lucky.

Also, i have been noticing changes in myself. I NO LONGER LIVE,BREATHE AND EAT SOCCER. Take that, haters. I do not play soccer everyday. I play sparingly. This week I'm playing futsal. It may be my last time kicking a soccer ball. Next year I might not play at all! Somebody kill me. Who ever believed I could change like this? I fee; refreshed. Okay, that was corny.

During the holidays I also watched one of my favourite shows. Not Spongebob, there's a 48 hour of spongebob coming up. I'm so game. Okay, back to the topic. I was watching the Victoria's Secret Models Fashion Show 2011. For those "forever alone" people or the boys who thought girls were weird abominations that were created, its time you looked at the finer side of life.



Now let me introduce my girl here for a moment. Saw her at first last year, been admiring ever since. She's Australian,has the girl next door looks and most importantly, H tthe O to the T ! Spicy! She's none other than Miranda Kerr! 

Bam! If this ain't enough....

Or if this still ain't enough...

Okay I think its enough. Not good to share my desktop wallpaper.

So bottom line is, people have been criticizing Australia for being upside down(geddit?) but i beg to differ. They gave us Hugh Jackman, The Opera House, Ayers Rock, the funny accent that is fun to copy to piss them off,  and most importantly, MIRANDA KERR!
I've seen the finer side of life.
If you still dont get my point, watch this:
Dont explode you pants, boys. If i were a girl watching this I'd be a lesbian already.

I think i just put too much of whatever i just did into this post.
You're sorry. 
I'm not.

-Faris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews