Doggone

9.26.2010

Supp, my brethren.

And in case you're wondering, that means sibling(s).

Yep.This is to all my broTHers-from-anoTHer-moTHer, sisters, faTHer, moTHer, uncle, auntie, cousins, Moon Utd homies, 2/3, my dog, rabbit and recently deceased hamster Snuffles.(I pronounced the 'TH' sound just in case Ms Teo happened to be reading this blog. So Ms Teo if you are reading this now please don't accuse me of not listening in class, OK?)

Bagus.

Now where was I?

Oh yeah.

As I was saying, the EOYs are drawing ever closer, and I know it won't help anyone or anything if I keep coming to post day after day.

So for everyone's sake, I'm gonna officially declare this blog dead until the end of my exams. (Which is on the 13th of October. A Friday, if I'm not wrong, counting Art and CEP. But hey, who even gives a sh*t for thses subjects right?)

Yeah. So this is gonna be my last post till 13 days later.

Yep.

But don't fret, you're still gonna get plenty of chances to see my marvolous posts(and the malay's) after the exams. Expect us to be posting at least one post EACH after the end of years.

And if you're wondering why the malay doesn't post as frequently as me? Well, its probably cause he's busy mugging. Not saying I'm a slacker or anything, but trust me, he has a HELL LOT to catch up on.

So for now, my brethren, let us just concentrate solely on doing our best for the streaming exams in less than a week's time. We are gonna PARTY like we've never partied before after the end-of years.

Before I log off, I have a few parting words for my fellow 2/3 peeps, which is "Work hard, play hard", "Chiong ah!!!!" and last but not least, "EVER WITH THE BEST!!!!"

Thats is all. Thank you.

Wishing everyone the best for their exams,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews