Sian to the core

9.12.2010

Yo people, it's a boring night in my boring life. Nuthin much really, just sitting here, listening to music.......
Only now do I realize how lifeless I've become without soccer.
Never mind though, tomorrow it's back to school, which also means PE first thing in the morning! Nothing like a good physical workout to get your day going. Yeah. Then can also go kajiao Faris. One of my favorite past times.......And for those of you who want an MP3 in our blog, You're most probably gonna have to wait for a while, cuz I still need to go ask the malay.

And here's just a video on Edwin Van Der Sar, a great Manchester United goalkeeper. Just something to keep you preoccupied until the next post.

Wait.

Crap.

Apparently, you need a Youtube download software to download videos.

Balls.

Now then I know.

Haiz, never mind.

Its getting late already, and I need to get some sleep. Gotta conserve my energy for PE tomorrow! Anyway if you want to get to see Van Der Sar in action then can youtube to watch his videos lah. I'll ask Torres to post the video when he has time, but I promise you that I'll try my best to get it.

And if you have any creative and constructive comments on our blog, please do not hesitate to give us feedback. We value our reader's opinions.

I'm Iker Casillas, and I approve this message.

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews