I just dun geddit

9.10.2010

Girl's opinion on soccer(or Jieru's one at least):I don't get what is so fun about soccer;it's just a few boys kicking a black and white ball around.

My opinion on soccer:soccer is my life

That's what I don't understand. Maybe I should have a poll on peolple's opinions about soccer. Maybe I will. But that is besides the point...What I want to know is:Do all girls think this way, or is it just a few?

I absolutely resent Jieru's opinion. Firstly, soccer is my life. I love soccer, and I am passionate about it. It has become part of my everyday life;my legs start to itch whenever I'm not kicking some balls(or playing soccer). No pun intended. I'm also sure that this statement also holds true to majority of the boys in class.

The thing that pisses me off is, my parents also don't support me playing soccer. Well, partly because playing soccer has resulted in my lengthy injury, and also because they think I shouldn't be playing until I have fully recovered. I don't care if I end up like this:


like this:


or even like this:



That shows how passionate I am about the sport.

My dad even asked me once: Eh, why is your PE shirt so dirty? Uh-ber-den?! Its like asking: Oi, why did you take a photo with my camera? The last time I checked, PE shirts are supposed to get dirty. But I guess I was asking for it, because apparently I wasn't supposed to dive in the field after it rained.

So I wanna know: Do all girls think of soccer as a waste of time?

Please leave you comments in the tagboard next to this post.

I'm Iker Casillas, and I approve this message .

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews