9.13.2010

Waddup. Its me again. Still can't get the video of Edwin Van Der Sar.

Darn.

But I will still try my best as I have promised our readers. SinceI have received feedback from reader(s) that I should only stick to one particular goalie, I guess I'll try my best to post just videos of Iker Casillas, also another world-class goalkeeper. Yeah.

But don't be upset. You can still see videos of Van Der Sar making amazing saves on youtube.

And I guess you all will have to wait for Faris to put up the music player.

All right, it's getting late. Have to go sleep.

And just as a reminder, we value ALL of our reader's comments as we are using the feedback to improve the quality of our blog. So just feel free to post any opinions of our blog on the tagboard beside this post.
Thanks.

I'm Iker Casillas, and I approve this message.

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews