Restrictions

9.14.2010

Yo.

I'm back.

Just found out that I have three conditions which might limit my goalkeeping abilities.

1).If I wear my uniform to goalkeep
2).If I don't warm up before matches
3).If the ground that I'm playing on is rough(e.g cement/concrete, gravel etc.)

Well that sucks.

Almost lost my wallet today. Left it in the basketball court during recess while playing soccer. Thought Collin from 2-4 took it, cause according to Boon Ping, whenever his wallet goes missing, it always turns out to be Collin that took it.

LOL.

But anyway, when I was on my way to 2-4 to look for Collin, a cleaner auntie came up to me and asked, "Eh boy, did you lose your wallet?" I was like, "How the f*ck do you know?!"(but obviously I didn't say that out loud lah.)

I thought there only had to be only two logical reasons. One, she was spying on me. Two, she was spying on me. But I just played safe and answered, "Yeah, I did lose my wallet" She said, " It is in the general office. You can go claim it from the receptionist."

Oh chey.

She just found it while cleaning up the basketball court after recess and obviously recognized my face when she looked at my EZ-link card.

Thank goodness.

Yeah. I went to get my wallet from the office after that.

And that is the story of how I nearly lost my wallet. NEARLY.

Bagus.

I go listen to some music now lah. Probably some Eminem or Flo Rida.

Peace out,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews