It is the Lightning Bolt, finally...

2.04.2011

Yea... This one is for Aloy.

Aloy, I am almost done. Now all I need is the remaining 2 player analysis, and of course, an Analysis of yourself, and what you think will happen, if the team is to go an at this rate. I also require the deadline. I have drawn out the possible formations... I require you to come online at MSN, on Tuesday, at 9 PM. ( SG TIME )

The deadline, is the most important thing I require.

Also, as a captain, when you gather as a team you gotta give them short pep talks. If anyone does not cooperate with you, on the day, put them as a reserve. the deserve it.

Speak to each individual about their pros and cons, and how they can improve.

This is from me and NOT WIKIPEDIA.

Ok aloy,

I need you to ask Vilau the following.

1. No of substitutes on the bench.
2. No of allowed substituitions
3.Deadline

Aloy, and you have to RUN. Run, run,run. In the morning or in the evening...whenever you have free time... or in the school gym from vilau. And go workout.... It will help... TRUST ME.

And 1 favour, from you aloy. I request you not to tell ZB, that I am helping you. I dunno why, but he opposes it, and i cant say no. I am not that brave.

The matchday is the most important. You have to give your team a pep talk. If kishore does not cooperate, sub him. Understood? SUB HIM. You have to put in, um, prashat? also nvm...sub him...( i noe prashat not in your team)

And before your match, stretch, stretch AND STRETCH. And aloy, I want you to do 10 sets of skipping a day. 5 morning, 5 at home in the evening...each one 100....after every 100 , 30 sec break...


I know it is veri scattered, but i am in a hurry.  So, VERY SORRY, but i am afraid you have to classify the points yourself...

i need the info i asked veri fast. do everything in this post, and if you dont make it to at least the. lets face it, semifinals, i will chop my cock and send it to you by air mail...

And Faris,

torres is in chelsea... you aint torres no more... but i am fine.... I AM... And I have a chance of coming back in may - june...  I know, it is hard being in 3P alone, but, think of me. it is much harder to be in india ALONE.
Good luck and day....


This is the fastest boltish post ever...

lol, so unlike me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews