What the hell

2.01.2011

Hey guys. 

Wow.

Something bloody weird just happened to my computer.

When I turned it on, stuff were functioning normally. I opened my Windows Hotmail account. Then as I was about to refresh the page, something weird as hell just happened to the com. The blue selection bar started flickering up and down rapidly. This problem continued even as I attempted to shut down my com. I eventually had to use ctrl-alt+del though. But thank goodness my com still works.

Seriously.

I don't know how I'm gonna live without my com.

Homework, assignments and test schedules are all stored in the com. And thats just school work. How the blood hell am I supposed to watch SNSD without the com?! I can't live without Taeyeon for a week, and thats just the tip of the iceberg. I haven't even finished watching their TV serial 'Factory Girl'!

All these may seem trivial and insignificant to you guys, but just wait till your com starts acting all funny and stuff, then lets see how you like it.

Haiz......

I sometimes feel like I'm a failure of a Soen(the term used to refer to SNSD fans). Only today did ZB pointed that fact out to me.

I went about telling Zhi Xing during study hall today to pick his favourite SNSD member, perhaps being insensitive to the fact that you don't just support SNSD cause they look good. Their great voices and good attitude also earn major respect from their fans. Only now do I realise that I've been treating SNSD like items in a shop, to be picked for personal reasons. That was damn selfish of me, and now I realise and understand my mistake.

So Faris, don't listen to me. I was a asshole before. You gotta support them from the bottom of your heart, and stay true a faithful fan. Its alright if you don't choose your favourite member; seeing as you don't realy listen to their music anyways.

But if you wanna, I definitely ain't stopping you. Go and try out some of their songs. Its really damn nice. Even Kishore's getting SNSD fever now. He already has a couple of their songs on his phone. In case you're interested, here's a few of their songs that I wanna introduce you:

1). Gee
2). Baby Baby
3). Kissing you
4). Merry-go-round
5). Honey(Perfect for you)
6). Ooh la la
7). Into the New World
8). So Nyeo Shi Dae(Girls Generation)
9). Echo
10). Way to go

Yeah.

These are some of my favorite songs by SNSD. Oh,and Vijay, if you wanna listen, just go ahead. Maybe then will you see how beautiful their voices are, and why I go nuts over them.

As for Faris, you've already heard the first song. The other four are just some suggestions. But of course, feel free to check out the rest of their songs.

Haiz.....

Crap.

Being captain is as hell tough.

And yes, Vijay. I don't need you telling me how much better a captain you are. You have more experience playing soccer than me, which is obvious.

But it seriously is tough. Having authority and all is actually quite cool, but when you gotta figure out the team formations and tactics as well as plan training schedules, the stress really gets to you.

And all thats gotta be done before 16 May, which is our annual games day. Even though the mid-years are scheduled to end a week before games day, we still won't have nearly enough time to start preparing then. So the best is to start soon, and although people are gonna start revising about a month before their mid-years, I hope to be able to at least consolidate our tactics and establish good ties and cooperation within the team.

Haiz.....

Shit siah. Fuck this.

Sorry, but I just gotta let it out.

I gotta go eat dinner. I apologize for not being able to post for so long, and I'll definitely try my best to make good use of the CNY holidays to post again.

Although that 'O'-level worksheet on Remainder and Factor theorem might not guarantee anything.

Semper fi; Do or Die


Till next time,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews