It is me again.

2.09.2011

I know it is a bit late.

But, let us pay tribute to those who dies in the 6 January, 1958, Munich Air Disaster. These courageous men died, as a result of failed take-off.

1 minute of silence please.

1 minute later.

Now, let us pay tribute, to Gary Neville. A red, synonymous with faith, loyalty, courage, and sheer determination.

1 minute silence.

Now, the Malay, a 3P-ian, has finally posted. And I am aware of what happened to Bharath during recess.
Now, thats what I call, a WHOOPS-A-DAISY. But it also is rubbing salt into my wounds. But damn it. I ain't there. Clever piece of ingeniousness, I would say.

Feelin' Sorry for Shahiqah. Poor girl, that.

Anyway, good luck aloy. I remember our first time-trial, you had a rather embarrassing timing. But finally. You are now Vilau's Dream Student. I don't know if I can do that timing myself now. Been more than 6 months since I last ran.

And Malay... How are you. How are your bikes. Feel free to approach me for any help on the bikes, as, (being immodest here), I am rather an expert in Gear bikes myself. I can help you on all the gear ratios and all. Or help you with anything, for that matter.



Nice Motorcycle eh. Well, I rode this thing. And now, I am really into motorcycles. But I learnt to ride on this one



I love bikes.

Till we next ride stuff,
It is bolt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews