Waddup

2.08.2011

Hey my brother and sisters!

Just popping in for a short post.

Wow.

Never did I thought that I'd be able to run the 1.6 within 8 minutes. 7 minutes 50 seconds, to be exact.

That was damn cool. Even Vilau was praising me after the time trial, saying, "This boy is in TAF club, but is still able to run under 8 minutes. Non of you are overweight, but you still lost to him."

Damn, that felt good. Vilau doesn't give out praises very often. And I was on the receiving end of one. So good job on the improvement.

But after that, we were made to do pull-ups. Those who were able to do a pull-up AND run below 8 minutes got to play handball.

But sadly, I couldn't even do a single one.

Balls. Banthugal.

That was why Vilau took those who were unable to do a pull-up to the gym to do weight training.

Which is why I can barely feel my arms now.

But no worries. I'm putting in effort to train my upper body strength, and with enough practicable, I believe that I'll be able to do pull-ups by end of June.

Man.......

I love Vilau.

And yes, getting onto the topic of Games Day, I do agree with Faris that I might be taking things a bit too seriously. But still, as acting captain, and especially under the watchful eyes of ZB, I gotta do a good job and lift my team to the top spots.

I feel that ZB is actually giving me a sort of a test, to see if I'm fit for leadership roles. I wanna do a good job for this year's games day, seeing as I didn't get to play last year due to my injury. I'm definitely not missing out on a piece of the footballing action this year, and I wanna try my hardest and do my best to train the team.

Or at least until Games Day is over.

And I just gotta say....

I love you, Faris. I was great of you to finally install the Ipod into The Community. Even though I waited about 2 months for the Ipod, it was still cool for you to add it in, and make our blog-browsing experience much more enjoyable and relaxing with the soothing sounds of SNSD's beautiful and melodious voices.

Yeah.

I gotta go, cause it be gettin' late.

Peace out,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews