HAPPY 100th POST!!!!!

2.27.2011

Hey guys!

Its The Community's 100th post! We've finally hit the triple-digit mark, and its all thanks to you guys. Faris and Vijay have been a huge help in achieving this hallmark, and I definitely hope that we'll hit 200 by the end of this year.

Yes, just the way to end the week. After a week-long struggle against our grueling common test papers, we've finally received our results, as well as reaped the rewards of our hard work.

Tears, of both elation and dejection, have been shed over the course of this week as the students get to know their results. For some who did badly, would have to work harder over the course of the next three weeks to improve and pull back their grades. For those more fortunate ones, should not be too cocky about their results, and strive to become even better by the next common test.

I think I can be considered the more fortunate ones, seeing as I failed only Chemistry. Well, thats too early to tell, seeing as I haven't got back my C.Humanities and HCL papers. I'm pretty sure I passed CHUM, but for HCL, I ain't getting my hopes up. I'll be lucky to even pass.

Here's a list of my results, and you guys'd have to decide for yourselves if this is good enough:

1). English-15/25 (B4)

2). Biology-25/40 (B4)

3). E. Maths-26/40 (B3)

4). A.Maths-22.5/45 (C6)

5). Chemistry-10/35 (E8)

6). Geography-20/25 (A1)

If you ask me, I'd say I did decent in terms of my own expectations, but as when compared to the rest of the class, I'm pretty sure I'd come in top 5. Quite a number of people failed more than 3 subjects, especially the boys in my class. About other classes, I dunno, but I'm pretty sure my class had a lot of failure, especially Chemistry. The entire class failed, save for Boon Wei, who just scraped a pass with a C6.

This common test was tough. Turned out to be quite a disaster for lotsa people. I topped the class for both Geog and English, but that don't give me bragging rights. People can soon over-take me fast if I get complacent.

As for beating people in various subjects, I've already marked and taken note of every person which get the highest in class for respective subjects. My aim by next common test will be to surpass all of them and top the class. Yes, I know. Pretty high expectations but I feel its a realistic aim by my standards so I'll make sure to study hard.

But of course, play hard too.

Seeing as its the 100th post anniversary, I suppose its tradition to celebrate. But exactly how, I dun have a single idea.

So, I've posted a couple of  Taeyeon/SNSD-related videos and a couple of pics as well.




AAAARRRGGGHHHH! 

THE CUTENESS!!!!!

IT BLINDS!!!!!

Right. back to the main topic.

Haven't really seen my darling Taengoo's face for quite some time, which is hell, I promise you. So I've just decided to post her pics onto The Community to liven it up and make it more attractive.

=)

I've gotta get going, cause I've got tuition tomorrow, and me mums bitching at me to go sleep.

So....

Till next time.

I'm Aloy, and I approve of Taeyeon's adorable looks.

TAENGOO FTW!!!!
Aloy






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews