Stupid quadratic equations

1.25.2011

Hey guys.

One word that can sum up just about my entire sec 3 life so far: 'B-A-L-L-S'

Yes.

Banthugal, as Vijay so aptly puts it.

At least your maths is so damn fucking shiok lah, VJ.....unlike some people who struggle just to grasp the concept of quadratic equations.

Yes, things have not been going well for me in the mathematics department.

Mr Leong lost me at Remainder and Factor Theorem.

Oh well, to look on the bright side, at least we're starting Indices this week, something which we've already done in sec 2. Should be a breeze.

I hope. For my sake. And the malays.

Yep. So for science, Chemistry is going great for me, with the only exception being my Biology teacher, Mdm Soh. She sucks, frankly speaking. Besides having no authority over the class AT ALL, she doesn't even know how to freaking teach the damn subject.

I wished Mdm Karima was still our Bio teacher.

That'd be cool.

But I'd be trollin'.

Cause the chances of Mdm Soh being subbed with Mdm Karima is just about as slim as Wolverhampton qualifying for a Champions League spot.

Wow, now I know that Torres used to play as a goalkeeper during his days in the Atletico Madrid youth system.

Cool.

As for the level camp, I just came back last Friday. Quite nice, or at least better than I would have expected.

The lodgings were great, the food was decent(well, not really) and the activities were damn fun. We went on a firefly cruise, waterfall expedition and lots of other stuff. Being able to see fireflies dot the riverbank at night, lighting up the trees like christmas decorations.....it was a great feeling. Cruising under the moonlit twilight(yes, the full moon was out), and the cool night air was filled with the scents of the rainforest and river water. It was a memorable experience, to say the least.

Then came the waterfall expedition. After an hours long trek through the rainforest, we came to to the base of the waterfall, which we had to traverse uphill in order to view and experience this natural river process in its full grandeur. 'Truly spectacular' just didn't cut it. We all played games and splashed each other like mad, before setting off for camp in the late afternoon.

The other details I'll just leave to the malay to describe it to you guys. Its seems that whenever we have a school event or outing, I'm the only one relating my experience. Alright, I've done my share. Now its the malays turn.

I happen to be extremely unhappy with Hui Qi.

She called me a pervert just because I post SNSD/Taeyeon related stuffs onto my Facebook wall.

That hurt.

It really did.

Doesn't that make ZB, who has 26 pictures of Jessica on his PSP, a pervert as well?

I mean.....COME ON!

Can't a guy just go crazy over Korean women without being judged?

It ain't fair.

ZB's PSP is full to bursting with Jessica's face, Omar has a huge picture of Sunny slapped onto his file, and Rayson just can't seem to be able to stop downloading Yuri's picture onto his phone.

Why am I the one to be judged?

It just ain't fucking fair. Hui Qi's a b*tch.

Dang it.

Never mind. Its getting late, and I gots to get going.

Here you go. A great song, released from their album 'Girls Generation'. 

The holy awesome cuteness of SNSD all packed into one music video. 

Shiok, huh?

Right, Imma get going.

Till next time,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews