Going Back

1.06.2012

Similar to Vijay, this title came out of nowhere. BUT ITS RELATED SO HELL YEAH
So, school is up and running again and when I went on Tuesday for the first day of school, all the faces of the people were like this:
Yep I was one of 'em.

But guess what, I though the day would get better. Maybe, by the end of this week, I'll be okay.
WHAT THE F#CK WAS I THINKING?!?!?

First day, i got caught for a fringe that's ONLY A FEW MILIMETRES LONG.
No, I didn't do an emergency haircut in the men's room.
I went home to get a haircut. Thanks to my mum though. Didn't have to pay.
But while waiting for Kishore and Varshan to clear up their mop of hair(and goatee - varshan), I managed to eat, watch tv, slack, and lie down. THEN I went back to school. Not quite the first day I had in mind.

Day two wasn't so bad. I would be getting a new Math teacher, and I was waiting to see who it was.
It was my past year's A-Math teacher, now teaching us both Maths. WTF?!?!
I was pissed. I cannot tolerate her. I made up my mind to drop to another band.

Shortly speaking, I hate this week. Hope it will get better. Lady Luck may be a bit overdue in sending me luck. Bah. wishful thinking. 

And by the way, I can't play soccer like I used to anymore. I just don't have it in me. So now when playing soccer I'm not considered a threat anymore. I'm useless :(

But for all I know, looking at her can make my day better:


My day just got instantly better. Take that, Alessandra.
The runway ain't big enough for the both of them, minus the wings.

Till I get a better week,
Faris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews