,,I,,

1.18.2011

Yeah, like dear Aloy says, the Title says it all. Yep, it is the Mighty Middle Finger.

It has helped alot, when you are at a loss of words to retaliate. Then immediately, ,,I,,.

Really, and like dear Aloy said, swearing helps a damn lot. I have experienced it when I was in Singapore, and have seen Aloysius experience it to tremendous effects.

And I know I have been showing off lately, by telling you guys that I can help you with maths, seeing I was not the best in Maths when I was in 2/3.  But then, trust me. Many bungla's have benefited from my tutoring.

Yes, I know it is gay. But I tutored 3 bunglas. Take note of the tense. tutorED.  Which most effectively means, that I am no longer into this kind of forced prostitution. See, even prostitution has TUITION in it.

But, let me tell you, bunglas don't get stuff up their airy heads easily, so I think it is supposed to be rather commendable, to have raised them from F's to B's and A's.

However fix an appointment with me on MSN or FB. It is best if you have a webcam, and MSN.

I don't keed, here. ( copying aloy...hehehe ) But, more seriously, I think I still have not done enough for the guys who have shaped me into who I am.

No, I don't talk about Muniyandhi.

And, you can repay me by doing either of the following. Or you can do it without repaying me too.

1) Get me Mdm Karima's number.
2) If you see Mdm Karima, tell her to call my father, fix an appointment, and return ALL my things back, which are namely, my MYE Papers, report book, Yearbooks, EL file, and anything else she has.

I would prefer 2.

And, finally, ,,I,,

Yours Dhingingly,
Vijay

( I am still the horny old me )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews