Is it normal to feel like an ass?

1.25.2011

I don't mean it, but I have run out if title's. And, life in India is getting worse by the day, and as the saying goes. ''the sky is the limit'' I guess it is gonna continue getting worse.

And to add to the woes, my bike has started to screw me up. Good thing I learnt how to ride a motorcylce just in case...

Just to inform you, if you think that sec 3 life is living hell, you have no idea what is living hell. You really fucking don't. And since some of you have been wondering, Faris has gone to Home Economics club with Azfar. Man, if only I were there.

What, you don't understand? Well, I have taken a new liking to cooking, and my food is more than safe to eat. I guarantee it with my life. Vijay's 100% safe food. Lol...

No, really, I cook well. Thanks to SOME of those Home Economics lessons. I specialize in omelettes.

Yeah, I am a show off....lol...

And seriously speaking, this is the end of this post.

Vijay,
Because I have nothing to post..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews