First day

1.04.2011

Hey guys.

First day of school didn't turn out to be as bad I expected. There were 10 people in 2-3 who were in my class too. My class is 3-I, by the way. Here's the 10 people.

1. Zhen Bang
2. Boon Ping
3. Kishore
4. Azfar
5. Zhi Xing
6. Me
7. Yan Hong
8. Nisha
9. Fatin
10. yipeng

Yes, I know. That lifeless @55hole. And ZB had the honour (well, hardly) of sitting beside that idiot in class.

Stupid register numbers.

But I can't stay. I'll just have a quick word before I need to sign off.

@NAZIRA: Hey, thanks for noticing my plight. I'm in some serious need of Taeyeon right now. Its be damn cool if you were to get me a Teayeon-related B'day present. It'd mean a lot to me. I'll try to get some Super Junior stuff on your birthday. And just to let you know, you're a great niece. Its was cool getting to be in the same class with you for sec 1 and 2. (P.S the website is www.soshified.com, just in case you're wondering. Let me know if its the same website I'm talking about, OK?)

Same here for you, Vijay. Others may have forgotten you. I haven't.


But just to wrap things up, the first day of school didn't turn out to be as bad I expected. The classes were separated according to level positions, and not subject combinations. Which is probably the main reason why there's so many people from 2-3 in 3-I.

Yes, so what if I fell asleep during the principal's opening speech.

Big deal.

She talks a bunch of bullsh*t, anyways.

Till next time,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews