1.03.2011

Its a new year after all.
2011.
A year forward already.
wow, time flies when you're doing some thing..of some sort....somewhere.

Nah, I got nothing.


Aloy, please slow down on the posts. Lately its all women.
A typical man.
I'm proud of you.
That's how the man of today should act.
Exposing his fantasies.
Technically, I don't want to post my fantasies here, but then again...

I'd rather not.
Because some have been mentioned by Vijay.
Jessica Alba, Megan Fox etc,etc...

Let's see, there's..

I dunno.
Hmm..
Emma Stone would be one of them.





Umm...
Selena Gomez? Yes

Cheryl Cole? Not bad either.






Jennifer Aniston? She may be old but looks young.



 Oh yeah. Jennifer Love Hewitt.



 I might have more. I just don't know if I consider them as fantasies.
There you go. My so called fantasies, which are true.
Truth is, do not look look at these women as sex objects.
They are sophisticated actress.
Well, sort of.

Once again, Aloy, chill with the Korean women.
Don't hurt yourself.

haha.

Women women everywhere.
Still I wouldn't go steady with any one.

Faris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews