Random stuffs

1.01.2011

Hey guys.

I'm just adding an extra random post as I'm just so damn freaking excited at the prospect of starting the New Year afresh, and being able to do new stuff next year(which I have absolutely NO idea what exactly).

This post is gonna be short, as I've basically covered all I've got to say in the last post. The New Year might be coming a bit later for Bolt, as India is in a different time zone from Singapore, with a 2-hour time lapse.

But I'll just post anyways.

MARRY ME, TAEYEON!!!!

Yes, I am full aware that my post is completely off topic. I just have the sudden urge to post an extra large photo of Taeyeon. seeing as I do not have an A1 sized poster of her at home, I thought I might as well make do with one in The Community.

Yes, I know. 

ITS JUST CUTENESS OVERLOAD, ISN'T IT?!

*Ahem**Ahem*

Yes.

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Do not judge me.

Signing off,
Edwin Van Der Star

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews