Epilogue

1.14.2011

Hey guys.

Its like what the title says. Today is officially the end of another week, and things are starting to get tough.

We're starting polynomial identities and the Remainder and Factor Theorem. Besides the fact that these topics have horrendously complicated names, its all actually quite easy. But the workload just keeps getting more and more. I think I'll be able to cope, though. I've been putting in some effort into my work now, and I feel like I'm definitely improving.

Mr Jeremy Gan, Jerry's brother, said he doesn't like Spain during higher chinese class today when he relieved us.

That hurt.

A lot.

He said he felt that Spain didn't deserve to win the World Cup, adding that they only managed to score 8 goals in throughout the entire tournament, compared to Portugal who were able to score 7 goals in a single game.

Thats alright with me, except for one thing. Doesn't the fact that the Spanish National soccer team were able to win the most watched sports event in the world, beating 31 other teams to emerge the winning champions something thats worth praising?

Being able to win the FIFA World Cup is definitely no mean feat. But winning it with an all-time record low goal tally of 8 a well-deserved accolade?

Seriously, if you're a team like Chelsea thats able to thrash teams with a score of 7-1 or something like that, but is too inconsistent to win tournaments and leagues, then you'd well shut your trap.

 Portugal beat North Korea in the 2010 World Cup 7-0, and was on an impressive 19 match undefeated streak, conceding only three goals.

But what happened?

They went and lost to Spain in the round of 16, courtesy of a David Villa goal that put Spain ahead 1-0.

Stupid idiots.

I don't give a sh*t if Spain won the World Cup, and you just happen to support Argentina or Germany or some stupid sh*t team. Spain were the underdogs, reaching the finals only in 1984. This is their first World Cup win, compared to Brazil, who have 5 World Cup trophies to their name, or Italy, who have four.

So you people who have something against that Spanish National Soccer Team, please cut them some slack. I personally felt that although they might not have been the most spectacular or dazzling team out there, they still won, albeit with a low goal tally.

Everyone cool?

Right.

And soccer aside. I want you guys to check out this song from SNSD. Its called 'Echo', and its been stuck in my head since this Wednesday . Its rather addictive, and apparently ZB thinks so too. Do please listen, and gimme your honest feed back and opinion. Thanks.

So thats all I have for today. I'm still waiting for Bolt's and Torres' post. Should be any day soon.

I hope.

Yeah.

I've gotta go, but will post as soon as I find some time. 

SNSD is deadly; you might die from the blinding awesome cuteness if you're not careful.

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews