Level Camp

1.18.2011

Hey guys.

Bolt and I will be leaving for our annual level camp in Kota Tinggi, Malaysia. This is gonna be the last 'fun'(so-called) camp for the rest of our secondary school lives(excluding CCA camps).

The reason why I said so is cause our sec 4 level camp is gonna be a learning camp, instead of an outdoor adventure camp. Yeah, so things are gonna get quite boring once sec 4 starts.

So I seriously think that we all should enjoy this camp to our fullest, seeing as we are most probably not gonna receive any more opportunities until end of our 'O'-Levels. ZB has told me that he isn't really looking forward to this camp. Reason beats me, but I think its most probably cause of his much-dreaded band camps, which take place at least twice a year. They do nothing in band camp but drill, drill and drill. (and no, it isn't THAT kind of drill).

Yeah, you get my drift.

Oh, and Torres and I are gonna be MIA for the next three days.

I'm currently stuffing my face full of Taeyeon, seeing as I won't be getting anymore SNSD action till Friday at least.

Haiz........looking at her face just melts my heart......









HOLY CRAP F*CKSHIT SHE IS CUTE!

*Ahem**Ahem*!

Right.

Sorry.

Its just that I can't seem to get enough of her.

Plus the fact that we two are gonna be seperated for three whole days.....

I gotta go pack me stuff for the camp. But before I end off, I just wanna show you guys something.



See?

At least I ain't bias.

Now you can enjoy the goodness of SNSD in 9 different viewpoints.

Happy viewing!

Peace out,
Aloy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews