< Insert Post Title Here >

11.15.2010

Seriously, I am running out of Post Titles. Lately I have been thinking of many fantabulastic scenarios. Yes, and I can bet that they are the best in the world.

And Izzu, I heard  you bought a new bike. For $300. If the gears are shimano 21speed, with front and central shock absorber, and if it is BMX or Aleoca, then it is worth it. Or else you waste your money.
And without clarifying, tell me, should you shift gears when pedalling or not?

Geez, if only I were there, the 2 best cyclists in the world could have gone cycling together...

But those were times...Riding all the way to Clementi, snack up and back home....

Anyway, I am looking forward to a little some one to call me....

'' I predict that the world would end in 1999 ''
- Ancient chinese monk in ad 1011.

BWAHAHAHA...

VijAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews