I feel ya, bro(s).....

11.23.2010

Really.

I feel ya.

Stuck at home with nothing to do, and its just you and your PSP or something. (Is it like that with all members in the Community?)

Well, its apparent that both Bolt and Torres are feeling the same way. I've been outta contact with those two for a while, and I ain't feeling too shiok myself. Trying to complete my 800 word Chinese Essay in the sweltering heat. Damn, was it always this hot out?

Anyways, have been faced with a couple of problems of my own, too. Homework ain't the first priority nowadays. Lethargy has a nasty habit of setting in during hot days, and I'm doing all I can to prevent myself from going back to bed and burying my face into the pillow.

Bought the school books, and am now attempting the questions. Hope to able to get a head start into the school term. when the teachers set homework, I'll be spending the time doing my own revision and making notes, all in preparations for my 'O'-Levels in a short two years time.

Just like Izzu, ya'll gon' be seeing a totally(OK, maybe not totally, but you get the point) different Aloy in 2011. No more slacking, I'm gonna be a bad-ass mugger next year.

Various events(both pleasant and unpleasant) have taught me a few good lessons, one of which is not to leave things till the last minute. I'll be starting exam revision early, in hopes of achieving much better results next year. I'll be treating people such as Kok Pin as my serious opponents(but still friends). I hope to be able to make a difference next year, for the better future, both mine and my classmates.

And also one more thing before I sign out.

Faris Izzudin, I would very much appreciate it if you consent to me being your maths buddy(yes, ironic it may seem), but I feel I deserve a chance. I've been working my ass off on maths during the past couple of weeks, and as poor as my maths is, I assure you that my maths has improved greatly, and should be qualified enough to assess your current knowledge of the subject and assist you in your school work. I wish to see you improve in Mathematics as much as the next person, and will be glad to help and guide you as much as I can and to the best of my abilities.

But if you don't wish for my help, it's OK. I shall respect your choice.

Alright, think thats all I have to say. Shall now go watch some Anime to relax.

Haiz.....,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews