Bloody Hell

11.06.2010

I am not going to complain on this blog, no. If you want to hear anything about it contact me on FB or e-mail.

I am having exams this week, but do I really look like I give a urine. Okay, some, or all of you might be confused why I am using the word ' urine ' here.... People say, '' Give a SHIT '', but I am renowned for being different eh...

But I don't really give a urine about exams. My only goal in life is to meet my friends again. I don't think I might be coming back to Singapore to study atleast until JC 2, lest becoming an outcast. But I most hopefully will be coming to meet the ol' guys.

And I still don't give a cum about exams, cos' they are most unimportant to me. I can do it in my 'O's. But all of a sudden, I fancy running a business. If possible, with the Ol' guys. I can run a branch in this asshole of a country... I am atleast capable of that...

And a message to Faris Izzuddin. I saw your combination on Google Apps. (Yes, I can still access that cock)
But, hear this. Study well, but studies are not the only thing in the world. By the time you take your 'O's, get a brief idea of what you want to be. Footballer? Train now. Dick Polisher. Train now. Just my joke, but I'm just saying.

And 1 more to Aloysius. I am fine with your usage of vulgarities. But don't overdo them. Vulgarities can't even get you this far. I am saying all this shit, from a bit of experience. There are a few things, you don't yet know about me.

If you guys have the least of respect for me, do as I say. And trust me, I will know...
And if you require any help in anything, I will try to be of help. I am quite good in Sci and Math now, all thanks to Mr Rafeek, the worlds best teacher. Try to convey this to him please.

And a goodbye here....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews